Monday, August 22, 2005

Breaking News...Literally


I have to say, I am a little scared to post this since I already once had to retract a statement about this relationship, but this isn't the Times, it's just my civic duty to bring you what we call gossip...That's gossip, not cold hard facts, gossip. So if it turns out ONCE AGAIN to be untrue, I will make sure that I once again bring the fact back to y'all! :)

And here we go...Paris and Paris have broken up. According to many sources this is in fact true, but the reasons as to why are various, although the one reason that I seem to keep coming across is this. Paris Hilton broke off the engagement when she found out that Paris Lastis had not told his parents of the impending wedding. (I wonder if she found that out after reading So Tres Fetch?!) "It was like a bad scene out of 'Meet The Parents'. Two of the world's richest families meet to celebrate their kids' engagement, but one set of parents knows nothing about it.".

Poor Paris...Like I said before...May not see a "Paris on Paris" wedding...But in case it isn't true...Might I suggest, Paris for the wedding? Call me Hilton

P.S.: Does she have to return the ring(s)?

No comments: