Friday, October 07, 2005


Britney as Barbie


Britney Spears is somehow under the impression that she is still a big thing, however I think someone forgot to tell her somewhere between breaking up with Justin and meeting Kevin she became a little less "desirable"...And the cheetos and starbucks did NOT help her image. Regardless she has asked Mattel to make a line of "Spears Family" dolls. She wants them to create a doll version of herself, husband Kevin, and their new baby Sean for her "fans" to play with. If you ask me that's a little creepy...Here is toy models of my family to play with...CREEPY.

Not only that...But she also asked them to make her mom, dad, sister, and her older brother. Now how will you play with all of these dolls?? Well...She is also hoping to add her 5 million dollar Malibu mansion, pink hummer, her 4 million dollar yacht, and her two little doggies as well! (although they are both small enough to be toys to begin with). Very interesting...I guess we will have to see if they will in fact be making this line of dolls, but somehow I feel like they might not.

Good ploy for making some money though Brit...I applaud you :)

No comments: