Saturday, October 15, 2005




Paris is Just Trying To Prove Me Wrong


But I know better! Paris wrote a thank you note to Nicole in an attempt to end their on going feud. Paris' friends say that she wrote the letter when they showed her she was being petty. However, it is my theory that she wrote the letter because I said that she was a bitch for breaking up with Latsis over the phone. She is just trying to show the world that I am wrong and that she isn't actually a bitch...But she isn't fooling me, I know the real Paris, letting her new boyfriend listen in on her break up phone call...NO letter is going to fool me!

I guess it was a nice gesture and I'm sure they will now become civil with one another, but I'm sure we will never see a true friendship between the two anytime soon again. (Because Nicole knows she is full of shit too!)

No comments: