Saturday, October 15, 2005


Will The Real Kristen Cavvy Please Stand Up!


Ok...So it seems that I have somehow become a little obsessive with Laguna Beach, and really, I wish I could stop posting, but they seem to turn up EVERYWHERE forcing me to write about them. Damn rich kids and their media exposure!

Anyway, apparently there seems to be a live journal member claiming to be Kristen. Now...I'm not sure if it is the real Kristen and to be quite honest I could really care less, all I care about is the fact that they "alleged Kristen" has some very funny and Laguna filled pictures! So here is the link...Indulge...Enjoy...And deny!! http://photobucket.com/albums/b351/kriscavvy/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah that link didnt work... it just goes to a log in screen. Anyone else besides us 2 have that problem?