Friday, October 28, 2005


Kate Moss is Flying the Coop


Kate checked herself out of rehab earlier this week and will soon be back together with her 3 year old daughter Lila. No word on whether or not her and Pete Doherty will be getting back together yet, but I think it might be a good idea to NOT go down that road again. Not that I am blaming him for her problems because CLEARLY he wasn't forcing her to do lines of coke on camera, but I'm not saying that he wasn't partly responsible for the downfall of the beauty. (mainly because...Who lets a camera film your girlfriend blowing lines of coke?!!)

Kate was only in rehab for a month...Last time I checked it takes a little longer to fight a problem like that, but I'm no expert at this seeing as I myself have never been in rehab, so maybe she is all better now...We will soon see in the next coming months.

No comments: