Friday, October 28, 2005



Too Skinny to Marry?!

I have always been scared that some boy will tell me one day down the line, "I love you and I want to marry you, but you are too skinny, so I must leave" You know what sucks the most about this irrational fear that I have? Now it has become a reality!

Well...Not quite...But Nicole Richie has postponed her wedding due to the fact that she is just too skinny. At her last dress fitting she found out that due to her major weight loss her wedding gown is now entirely too big for her to wear. She had it taken in at least 3 times already and finally she was told that it was just too big. She looked ridiculous and decided to postpone her wedding, I wonder if she has yet come to the realize that the weight loss might actually be a problem. Hopefully this can scare the girl back into eating...Although it doesn't look as though it has yet.


No comments: