Monday, October 03, 2005


Finally NO MORE RUMORS...

It's all true now, I am sad to report this, but Paris and Paris are really dunzo this time. We have heard rumors of this coming for months, and I have repeatedly posted and retracted stories of the break up. Now, however it seems as though a retraction will no longer be needed. Paris has in fact called it quits with her same-name beau. According to some of Paris' friends the two had actually called it quits a month ago, but this weekend Paris made it official with a statement saying, "I'm sad to announce that I've called off my engagement. Over the last couple months I've realized that this is the right decision for me. We remain best of friends, and I'll always love him. I hope people will respect my privacy during this emotional time."

So sad...So does she keep the 5 million dollar ring (oh wait...She had TWO rings!) or does she return them? I vote for keeping! And furthermore...will we soon hear of a relationship with record producer Scott Storch??

No comments: