Saturday, October 15, 2005

I never thought that I would find dirt on my seemingly perfect boyfriend (ok I'm not really dating him I am just delusional) but alas...We are all human, as is Ryan Gosling, and therefore we all have had many embarrassing moments. This one takes the cake though, before Ryan became Rachel McAdams leading man and had that award winning kiss he was on the Mickey Mouse Club. Now, this isn't all that shocking considering that most actors from our generation were either on Mickey Mouse Club, or desperately wanted to be and only made it to Kids INC. What IS shocking is this footage of him singing...tooooooo funny! Oh my Ryan, I don't think any less of you!

http://rapidshare.de/files/5072916/MMCV_-_Justin_Timberlake__JC_Chasez__Ryan_Gosling_-_Cry_For_You.mpeg.html (Sorry you can only see it if you are a premium member, but I figure at least some of you can enjoy! For those of you who can't...You can use your overactive imaginations with the picture!)

No comments: