Friday, October 21, 2005





Jess wants everyone to F#@k off! Ohhh wait that's not her middle finger, it's her ring finger! And apparently she wants us to know that she has miraculously found her long lost ring and is still in fact married! How weird that she found her ring around the same time that Us Weekly came out with news of her impending divorce!

Oh an just in case anyone wanted me to update you all on Jess and Nick's little trip to Italy. (I have found a semi-answer to my, "who goes on vacation when they are getting divorced?" question) Lou Pearlman says that this trip was a last ditch effort to save their marriage. He said that Nick told him, "'My marriage is shaky right now. I'm hoping this trip will turn things around. This trip could be a second honeymoon - or preparation for a divorce. I don't know what's going to happen, and Jessica doesn't know what's going to happen, but we're going to give it our best shot."

Lets all pray that it was a second honeymoon :)

No comments: