Thursday, October 06, 2005


This Could Quite Possibly Be The BEST News EVER!!!!
Sex and The City might be coming back!!! And I don't mean the heavily censored versions on the WB11 at 11, or on TBS I mean for REAL! According to Inside TV Magazine Darren Star is trying to Lure the girls back for more money and less episodes! I hope they come back, I really do because that is the kind of show that can go on forever. As long as women are dating and keep encountering bizarre and wonderful things on these dates this show can DEFINITELY keep running! And if they need some writing help, my friends and I have MORE than enough stories to provide the girls with!
I'm worried though , I don't know if they will actually bite considering the fact that they (ahem ahem Kim Catrall) refused to do the movie. Pleeeeeeeeeeease do it!!! :)
Source: Perez Hilton

No comments: