Friday, October 07, 2005


EXPOSING Laguna!

Hey all you Laguna freaks here is EVERYTHING you wanted to know about the kids of Laguna Beach...very Juicy!! The Truth About The Real OC. Just in case you don't have the time or paitence to read through it here are the finer points of this story.

LC is a serial boyfriend stealer (BOOOOO...I was on her side till I heard that!)

LC and Stephen...never involved before MTV started meddling in their lives (and they might have only kissed after the involvement as well)

Kristen was probably a HUGE dork before MTV since she has "changed a lot in the past years!" hahaha I knew it!

Talan...only THINKS he is a player...but he's pretty weak according to our author extrodinaire

Alex H's real name is Lauren...so Alex came from where???

Alex M's relationship with Jason, may have been fabricated by MTV (I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit since it lasted like a day!)

If you read it...enjoy! It's really eye-opening! (hahahah how can I say this about a made up reality show? That I am FULLY addicted to!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there are pic of lc and stephen when there were little.