Wednesday, July 13, 2005




:( BRAD IS SICK :(

Brad Pitt was rushed to the hospital with Flu-like symptoms. I had flu-like symptoms months ago, no one broke the news on that one...Nor did I go to the hospital, looks like Brad is a wimp. Angelina seems to be working him too hard. With all that playing with Maddox, and jetting off to Africa for charity, scary sexual encounters, and dealing with adoption papers, I would be feeling flu-like too. "Cough Cough, I think I have the black lung pop!" Sounds like all he needs a little vacation from the Ang and Co.

Also, it's also very suspicious to me that Jen also was JUST sick, could they have caught the same bug? Is there hope yet of a reconciliation...Or is Brad trying ONCE AGAIN to steal the spotlight from Jen?! Well...Even though I'm pissed at Brad for being a JERK to Jen....I wish him well...He has been in many countries lately, I just hope he got his shots before they left so that it isn't Malaria.

You can decide for yourself...But I say...JEN all the way...Oh and you have to agree with me!



No comments: