Thursday, July 21, 2005

Say my name, say my name....
Is Sean P Puffdaddy Diddy combs trying to evade the law or something? He has reported that he will in fact change his name yet ANOTHER time. He isn't quite sure what he will change it to yet, however he knows the reason why he is going to change it, he told US Weekly that he was just tired of it, when asked why he responded, "Because I can."
EWWWWWWWWW.....I have a suggestion...How about the name....SEAN?!!! It's a perfectly good name...I think someone is trying to avoid either jail time, paying taxes, or a scorned (or obsessive) woman with all these name changes. Or maybe he has identity and is really just trying to find himself.. (I think it's a woman!)
What do you think his new name should be?
He wants us to vote and have a voice...Maybe he will let the public vote on his new name! ------>

No comments: