Thursday, July 14, 2005

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

So it has been brought to my attention via Metro that Jake Gyllenhaal and Kristen Dunst are NOT actually together. According to US Weekly, "They still love each other, but right now there's no official boyfriend-girlfriend title'...yeah ok...I give it about a month and half and Kristen pulls the..."we have been hanging out again for a while now and I was just wondering what we are...you know...like are we dating?" and then Jake will be sucked into the vortex that is Dunst and they will be blissfully back in love. You know what...good for them, but the next time they break up...all I have to say is WATCH your back Kristen I'm coming for your man! :)





Yeah...no connection at all....riiiiight


------>She's not there...SHIT, that was my chance I missed it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank your morning gossip monger for the update!