Wednesday, July 20, 2005


(un)REAL WORLD

Anyone else notice that Johanna is in the same sorority that I was?! Go go Gamma Phi! I accept her as my sister and if she ever wants to go out drinking...I'm there for her! HOT! Loves it! :)

And now on to Rachel...Who hasn't been there before?! I wish I could say I haven't...But I have to admit (and you all have to admit it too!) it happens to the best of us. Collin...Is a GRADE A jerk..I wont even lie, when I saw Collin with his girlfriend the night after he was with Rachel, my stomach actually turned over. I felt so badly for her. My face went all hot and I had that terrible, "I'm so mad I want to throw up feeling". Ugh...I wish I could beat him up for Rachel! Although she wasn't the nicest to him.. (ok I'm done go home I'm tired..Who taught you your social skills? Saddam?!) I still felt badly for her because he was the initial jerk.

Ugh...As Kristin from Laguna would say...I don't wanna talk about it...I don't want to talk about it! UGH! Boys...If you have a girlfriend...WHY BOTHER?!!!!! COLLIN=G-ROSS in my book!!!

No comments: