Sunday, July 24, 2005


"Jason is cheating on you!"

I think today is a good day to start gearing up and preparing for the premiere of the new season of Laguna Beach! I cannot wait...Mostly because my Kristen impression is beginning to fail me a little, I need a new phrase, "STEVEN" is starting to get boring! I'm so happy that Lauren will be back, and I really hope that Kristen's problems with EVERY OTHER girl in her school doesn't shadow the fight between LC and her. I hope LC kicks her ass. I'm sad to see that Lo isn't returning, but I am sure we will see some of her. I think the big difference this season is there doesn't seem to really be a "nice group" of girls, but I guess that has to be expected when the main character this season is the biggest mean girl out there.

So wouldn't you like to have your own personal Laguna expert to walk you through the shows? To discuss all the important points of this fine piece of entertainment with? Someone who will laugh at Kristen with you and Cry over LC leaving San Francisco? Well...I sure would...

Introducing....So Tres Fetch's Laguna expert: LagunaLeePee! She is here with a mission and that is to make us love to hate to love the kids of Laguna all that much more! :)

STEE-VEEEEN...STEVEN WHERE ARE YOU?!

No comments: