Wednesday, July 13, 2005


A New York drugstore "accidentally" sold a copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, but no worries, the customer agreed to return it. A similar incident occurred in Canada earlier this week when a grocery store "accidentally" sold 14 copies of the book...Those customers had to be bribed to return their copies, they were promised that they would have their copies returned to them Saturday signed by J.K.Rowling herself....Now where is my "accidentally" bought book...I want an autograph!

PS: how do you accidentally sell a book? Especially when the release date has been EVERYWHERE?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it already. The Walmart in my town sold 3 copies last night. Poor Ron Weasley.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I jUst found this and put it in my favs.