Friday, January 13, 2006

Bitch Please...


Clearly Kevin doesn't care what you think of him. And to be honest, I don't care what Kevin thinks I think of him either! I know I think he is a tool, and I know I think his "song" popozao is a terrible song. Kevin told MTV, "The more I talk, the more I come out and people get to know who I am and what I'm about, it's only gonna help. And if you don't like me, hey, cool. Everything in life is 50/50, I accept the good and the bad and just move on."

Hey at least he isn't totally delusional, he is aware of the fact that people don't like him, don't respect him, and don't like his music as well. Hey Kevin, you keep on keepin' on and as soon as I hear something "listen worthy" that comes out of your mouth I will release the "Kevin is a tool" idea of you that I have come to be quite acquainted with!

No comments: