Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

Didn't we hear a rumor of Paris Hilton and Stavros Niarchos potentially getting hitched in Hawaii over Christmas? Well...I'm back from my Christmas vacation...Where is my proof??


Anyways, I do have SOME Paris gossip although it isn't the gossip I WANT to be reporting. Remember that little feud between Paris Hilton and her x-fiance's x-girlfriend? (yeah try figuring out Paris' love life...I DARE you!) Well supposedly the fire is still flaming between the two girls as Zeta Graff moves forward with her legal action. Right before leaving for her vacation slash alleged wedding destination with Niarchos Paris gave her deposition in the 10 million dollar slander suit against Graff (I once got sued for 10 million dollars, but unlike this case mine settled for 50,000 dollars...This WILL probably NOT settle)

Hilton had supposedly told reporters that Graff had attacked her in a jealous rage at a London club, however in her deposition she admitted that it wasn't in fact true....Well good luck trying to win over that jury Paris...And where are the wedding photos? (what a liar she is!)

No comments: