Monday, January 23, 2006




Free Stuff!!!!!!



...For everyone that is rich enough to pay for it themselves. I understand why the companies do it they want famous people to wear their products so real people like you and me can waste all of our savings so that we can look as rich as they are. But, what I wont ever understand is why this is fair? I like Sevens, Citizens, Miss Sixty, and basically anything else denim...oh and I'm a HUGE shoe junky as well! I'm willing to wear them and have my friends take pictures of me wearing them while I am looking FAB-U-LOUS...Can I have some free stuff? I mean, 100 hits a day, aren't I a quasi celebrity yet?! Someone want to help make me one?! :)

Check out Paris getting some free dubs, for being, well a promiscuous daughter of someone who is famous...Right...grrreeeeeaaaaaaat accomplishment!

No comments: