Tuesday, January 24, 2006



Nanny McPhee

......Won't be visiting the Jolie-Pitt residence anytime soon. It looks as though Brad Pitt will not be spending time with his nanny a la Jude Law Style anytime soon. Angelina claims that she will never have her children taken care of by a nanny. Now, whether this is because she wants to be a real parent or whether she just doesn't trust Brad with a little hottie on premises, is not clear, but we do know that Brad will never even get a chance to sleep with his nanny. (Sorry girls, you can stop sending your resumes in now, trust me I already recalled my 5 emails to the couple seeing as now it only makes me look desperate...Not assertive!) According to Just Jared Jolie said, "I won't get a nanny to do all the hard work" .

Well...Too bad for that career change move...hmmm...Maybe Ben and Jen need a nanny :)

No comments: