Thursday, January 05, 2006

PopoZao


First off...What on earth is a PopoZao?? Second of all whatever it is, does it want Kevin Federline singing about it? 'Cause my guess would have to be no! I'm sure almost everyone has seen K-Fed You Can Call Me Daddy's MySpace, but have you all had a good laugh at Mr. Spear's website? There are many a things wrong with it, like first, who let him use the computer? And second of all, who let him think he could sing? I know it wasn't Britney considering I heard that she actually laughed at him when she heard his first song " You Can Call Me Daddy" which is exactly what I did as well.

Who has allowed this man not only to record a song, but then in turn be allowed to distribute it to the world? Someone has to stop this man, Britney can take away his car and his credit cards, but apparently she cannot take away the bad man's music.

Daddy's...Whoops I mean K-Fed's MySpace
K-Fed's BITCHIN' site!
The Urban Dictionary's definition of PopoZao

Some of the wonderful lyrics:
in Portuguese it means bring ya ass on the floor and move it real fast I wanna see your kitty and a little bit of titty wanna know where I go when I'm in your city girl don't you worry about all the dough 'cos the cat is coming straight outta the know ready to rock them shows in your are-o bring that Brazil booty on the floo'


Thanks you and have a WONDERFULLY DISTURBING K-FED DAY! I certainly CANNOT handle THIS truth

No comments: