Monday, January 23, 2006


Nick is a Regular Casanova


Nick Lachey apparently is trying to woo his woman back, but his attempts might be futile. Contrary to other popular reports that Nick is well on his way to look for a new woman (he wants a Jessica Alba look-a-like that has 10 or less sexual partners AND appreciates his singing career...Um, good luck Nick) according to The National Inquirer he is still in hot pursuit of his hottie wife Jessica. Nick has reportedly been seen singing to Jess a la Romeo and Juliet style underneath her window, unfortunately the blond beauty did not come out for her part of the balcony scene.

Luckily the next week he had a little more success when the two were seen in her family's gated community hugging. Hmmm...Do I believe the National Inquirer? Well due to the fact that my life has been an emotional wreck (Ilana I know you know what I mean!) since the two split I'm going against my better judgment on this one and I'm going to pretend as though the Inquirer is a reliable source! THERE IS HOPE IN HOLLYWOOD!!! :)

No comments: