Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Teen Queen of Mean!


All I ever wanted in high school was to be rich, and famous, and pretty, and drunk....Oh wait, no no that wasn't me that was Kristin Cavallari. It's hard for me to differentiate between our lives since I have been so immersed in hers over the last two years. And now I get to see MORE of her on UPN! Sooooo excited. Remember when I hated her and LOVED LC? Yeah me either!

Anyways a dream of mine when I was in high school was that I could look like the girls that graced the pages of Seventeen and Teen People and now Kristin has gotten to live out my dream by not only being teen queen but also being in Teen People magazine! (By the way I don't want my picture in Teen People anymore, but if anyone wants to give me a writing job there I would GLADLY say yes!)

Source: JJB

No comments: