Tuesday, January 17, 2006


Golden Globes According to Beth




A) So excited that she won. Weeds is a WONDERFUL, funny, and totally different show!




















B) Why oh why on earth was Kristen at the GG's? To me this makes little sense!



















C) Alanis finally looks girlie, and now in my eyes it is okay that she is dating my boyfriend Ryan Reynolds



















D) Hey Eva, where is Tony? I DON'T think he would be too happy with the way you were kissing Jamie Fox at the after party.



















E) I used to think that Nicole looked like the smarter one, although...Now I'm not too sure. They both might get their brains from their mom....Which brings me to....



















Looks like the Hilton girls got their brains from their mother. I know this ISN'T from the golden globes, but clearly this just isn't right!

No comments: