Monday, March 20, 2006

And Another Real Estate Mogul is Born!!

On March 20th Donald Trump had his fifth child! It was a baby boy and is sure to be taking over the real estate world anytime now! I'm sure it was the "best delivery ever" and I'm sure that the birth of his child was the "most publicized event of the day"! Since ironically everything Donald does seems to have the highest ratings and also is the "best of the best", oh and he ISN'T being over-reactionary at all, these are ACTUAL facts!

"Everyone's perfect. She's very happy and it's really great... I continue to stay young, right? I produce children, I stay young." I'm glad the man isn't modest! Trump's fifth child has been named, Barron William Trump and refused to leave his mother Melania's womb for 8 hours! Well...congrats, here is yet another heir to the trump throne that will be taking over NYC and LA ASAP!

No comments: