Monday, March 06, 2006

I Hope CTU Has a Good HR Department!!

RIP Edgar :( and Michelle :( Damn...Who are they going to kill next?



TXT Conversation about .4 seconds after 24 ended tonight.

Bitchin' Beth: Are you F$%CKIN KIDDING ME?!! Did you just watch that?!

Jim: Yea

Bitchin' Beth: He's my favorite!!!! He can't be dead!!

Jim: He can be if he breaths in nerve gas!

Bitchin' Beth: I'm so mad!

Bitchin' Beth: CTU better have a good HR Department, 'cause they have some major rehiring to do!

Um...Seriously, I might have to rewatch all two hours of this again tomorrow because I cannot believe I just saw what I saw. Not only did Jack Bauer NOT save the day this time, but he also let my favorite Edgar die...RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. That was so harsh, why Edgar, he was such a lovable and knowledgeable character...How 'bout killing of dumbass Lynn instead, I mean it WAS his fault it all happened!

Ok, but in all fairness, I admit, it worked, it made the show that much more real, because in the real world, my favorite character wouldn't be saved, and lets be honest, there is no one that can save the day every time, all the time...Not even Jack Bauer. I know, I know, it hurts me to write it almost as much as I'm sure it hurts you to read it! Anyways, this was an awesome episode, so many things that happened bothered me which means that the show was right on point with reality. Ugh!! How much do I want a happy ending?! But, how GOOOOOD is this show?

Christopher is a real shmuck, I can't believe he allowed Jack to shoot his wife and he didn't even care he would have let Jack kill her, luckily for her Jack is a sensible guy and didn't have it in for her, or else she would be dun-zo!

And, who does this "boyfriend" of Kim think he is? Honestly, you're going to talk back to Jack Bauer?! I bet we see Jack punch him in the near future. I can't wait till next week, although if more of my favorite characters die, I'm not going to be happy. Who is going to help out Chloe now? Her two associates are dead and her third is a trader and got fired! Hmmmm....Who will they cast?! I wonder if we get to see the interviews! :)

No comments: