Friday, March 10, 2006


What's Worse Than Getting Dumped on a Post It?

Well...Since technology has become more advanced, why not let the dumping become more advanced as well!

If you're Jessica Simpson...You can have the experience of getting dumped via Text Messaging. And trust me...That's a LOT worse than getting dumped on a post it. But I will tell you this, the content of Berger's Post It to Carrie was very reminiscent of the hurtful text Jessica received...But x-hookup Adam Levine used less words (Bet you didn't think there could be less words than. "I just can't do it. Don't hate me." But...There are!

Supposedly Adam Levine called it quits with Jess and didn't have the heart (or the stomach) to do it to her in person. The initial break down of their relationship began when Adam cancelled their Valentine's day date. Then came the text message via her sidekick saying, "Really Busy. Need space."

Well...I can't say I'm shocked seeing as she does seem to be a very needy person and I could see how that might scare a guy off. But honestly...Ditching her via text message...That's harsh Adam!

No comments: