Thursday, March 23, 2006


Are Nick and Kristin REALLY Dating??


I mean I didnt really believe it when I read it the first time, I just figured the paparazzi had caught the two out at the same place a couple of times. I mean it wouldn't be totally bizare for the two of them to cross paths they do have friends (Matt Leinart) in common so it wouldn't be totally off base! But dating? Come on now! Even THAT gossip I coulnd't believe! But I told you all about it anyways since it was my gossiping duty, but now according to all the evidence that is begininng to pile up in the media it looks as though these two might in fact be dating!



Evidence point #1: Jess tells Nick to cool it with Laguna hottie Kristin in InTouch Weekly due to her young age!

Evidence point #2: Paparazzi pics taken of Kristin pumping gas after allegdly leaving Nick's house after spending two nights with him... (and how would they REALLY know that?!!)


Evidence point #3: Kristin coyly answers a paparazzi about her and Nick's relationship...it wasn't a no comment, and it wasn't a no...soooooooooo who knows...you decide for yourself check out the video.

No comments: