Wednesday, March 29, 2006


Real World Wrap Up!

"I WANT TO BE MANAGER..."

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM JOHN: "And here I thought Paula was the biggest headcase in the house!"

So that was fun. I feel badly for Fitz (I'm calling her that now, not Svettie anymore, even though I have NO IDEA WHY John calls her that!) everyone was attacking her personally and although I do think that she is immature, I do believe that on some level she would be a good manager. Some people socially may not be mature, but when they are in a business environment just kick it up a notch. Actually, I'm not sure if she would have been a good manager, but at least it would have been entertaining to watch, right?

I hate that now John is turning on Fitz too, and that he is becoming friends with the enemy! Janelle and Tyler have yet to do anything for me to change my opinion on them. I just feel that they are both mean spirited and must have been made fun of repeatdly as children and this is how they lash out! They are DEFINITELY NOT the cool kids!

Notice how every week revolves around Fitz and how everyone is mean to her? And she wants to go home? Does she not realize that she is the star of the show? I mean she even outshinned the anorexic girl, that takes a lot of talent!

So pooooor Fitz, no one likes her...No one respects her...No one wants her to be manager, but 5 out of 6 episodes have pretty much revolved around her! Fitz, don't leave the roommates might not love you, but clearly the camera does! And wasn't she supposed to be hooking up with John? Did I miss an episode?!

What else, what else? Hmm...Well to be honest, I can't think of anything else that happened this episode, I like drama, but I like to have drama about VARIOUS people not just Fitz!

P.S. Tyler joined a swimteam, and as commendable as that is? I hate him for that!! ('Cause I just really don't like him!)

No comments: