Wednesday, March 15, 2006


BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Guess who just saw a certain blonde actress with a guy that WASN'T in a boyband? But WAS wearing William Rast Jeans?

I did, I did! While out to lunch today I saw none other than Cameron Diaz leaving the Columbus Circle, NYC whole foods (a place she frequents) walking arm in arm with a guy I'm pretty sure wasn't Justin Timberlake. She was less than a foot away from me and I don't think it was him...It didn't really look anything like him....But I knew it was her 'cause she was wearing her signature William Rast Jeans and supporting her beau, so was the guy though...So either I'm blind and it was Justin or it was another supporter or Cameron's boyfriends clothing line!
p.s. It took me too long to realize that it was her so I didn't get a picture! :( sorry
EDIT: It definitely wasn't Justin Timberlake because the guy was too tall and too slender to be Justin...It also wasn't Trace Ayala...The guy was taller than Cameron (by a couple of inches) slender frame and a hat...I can't give you much more info than that because I was too focused on Cameron and her William Rast Jeans! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where's the pic?