Thursday, March 16, 2006

Kristin...Kristin...Kristin


There is a reason you are known as a "reality TV star"! Let me just tell you, Kristin Cav on Veronica Mars was so exciting even though she is much more convincing as Kristin on Laguna Beach then she was as a lesbian cheerleader! I mean...Honestly she played a conniving, popular girl...How much of a stretch could that have been? And she didn't so much nail it! Maybe if she didn't say the lines in such a sing song voice...And by the way...Kristin is TINY and she looked huge compared to Kristen Bell, so I can only imagine how little Kristen Bell is then!

So I wasn't so impressed and I think Kristin should stick to reality TV she seems much more comfortable playing herself, then she does playing someone else...Which is fine, but it's just something that needs to be said. I didn't buy her deceit AT all...But it was damn fun to watch her on the show!

On another note...I am gone for a week so posting will be spoty...But PLEASE don't abandon me...I will be back full force, and fully tanned, on Wednesday, Please don't leave me :)

No comments: