Thursday, March 02, 2006


If You DON'T Want to Know What Happened on One Tree Hill....DO NOT READ



I never really watch this show, but last nights episode was just so good. I even willed myself away from the America's Next Top Model "Where Are They Now" special. But what I need to know from you guys...My loyal readers...I know you are out there I see that about 100 or more of you come here everyday..And I know at least ONE of you has to watch this show.

WHAT THE HELL?!! Nathan's dad REALLY shot Luke's dad....WHAT HAPPENED?! I clearly missed the major problems between the two because I didn't see much justification for the...Um...KILLING?!! Although I bet he isn't actually dead. But can someone please fill me in?

1 comment:

BethandTaxes said...

hahah thanks...its all so confusing to me I feel like I should become a fan of this show...how much did you cry?! 'Cause I was BAWLING!