Wednesday, March 22, 2006

VEE-DUB....Unpimps Your Ride!


Want one of the new Volkswagen that are in those really awesome commercials where they destroy the pimped out car and replace it with a new Volkswagen?? Well...I can't get you one of those! Come on people I'm not Oprah, I can't even afford ONE of those let alone hundreds!

However I do know someone that can help you out in the car department. It wont be one of those new Volkswagens, but at least it will have some "high school history" attached to it! Lo from Laguna Beach (my favorite!!) is selling her famous white Volkswagen that she got for graduation on eBay!

I'm not sure why she is selling it, but as of now there are no bids on the car. Hmm...It would be interesting to know why she is selling it. Maybe she just wants to get a new one!! Anyways, check it out, the item description is pretty entertaining! I almost want to make a bid just so I can talk to her!! :)

No comments: