Monday, March 13, 2006


Shaq had a good day on his birthday this year. And not only because he had 34 points (the same as his age) in his game that night, and not only because he won the game in overtime, but because he had a slamming birthday party to go along with it all!

And who did he bring to his birthday party other than his beautiful wife? Well a tiger of course! Many celebs were on hand for his 34th birthday party, but to me the most impressive guest had to be the White Tiger that he brought with him. I hope someone gave this tiger a sedative because I feel as though it wouldn't be the "safest" pet to have around dressed up drinking people....Or people at all...Just a thought though, what do I know I just have a plain old yellow lab for a pet!

I'm sure though no one was too scared seeing as Shaq CLEARLY outweighed the Tiger!

No comments: