Wednesday, March 01, 2006


Reese Witherspoon Beats Down Julia Roberts!


Well..Not really, but now that I have your attention I thought I would throw this fun fact your way. Julia Roberts used to be the highest paid actress earning a record 24 million dollars for the movie "Mona Lisa Smile". Reese Witherspoon has not only met that salary, but far exceeded it earning the now highest salary for a woman in Hollywood at 29 million dollars for the upcoming horror movie "Our Family Trouble". And that's a horror movie, imagine what it would have been if it were a drama?!

This now officially makes Reese Witherspoon not the moved loved actress in America, but also the freaking luckiest woman in the world. She not only has two beautiful children, a kickass salary, but also the HOTTEST husband in the world. If I didn't love her so much I would want to kill her! (Not really...Don't alert the authorities please! I love her!! And honestly, who wouldn't?!)

No comments: