Thursday, April 13, 2006


8 Seconds on 8th and Ocean


Like I said, I'm bored with Real World and I'm loving 8th and Ocean, so I decided to give 8th a little more blog space other than a couple of sentences after my Real World Wrap Ups. So here goes, I hope you all enjoy!

First I would like to start with the fact that Kelly of "The Twins" clearly thinks that she is better than her sister. Which...Well...Just isn't all that nice. She makes it pretty apparent that she thinks that she is the creme-de-la-creme and her sister is just plain old ice cream when Sabrina get the Laundry job over her. Kelly clearly has "attention" issues, first she shows us this when she decides that she needs breast implants. She was feeling a little "less the perfect" after a casting call which was enudated with well endowed girls. And now she is letting jealousy rear it's ugly head again now by basically being a TOTAL spoil sport when Sabrina gets the Laundry job. The advice she gives her twin sis right before she leaves for the shoot, "I just don't want you to get excited in case it doesn't lead to anything bigger!" Nice Kelly...Nice!

My favorite line of the night: "Lets make like Brit and bail!" That might have been the ONLY intelligent thing I have heard any of the male models say. And while we are on the subject of male models Teddy is getting some nice attention from Heidi. I think not only will Heidi light a fire under Teddy's career, but I feel as though their relationship will be extremely interesting to watch as it evolves. Well, I mean other than the fact that Teddy is a male dog, and Heidi has little personality...But they ARE Irene's rising stars! Oh, and Heidi...kinda sounds like a man...And I didn't realize her hair was red?! "Teddy what do you like in a girl?" "I like red heads who wear yellow shirts". Here hair doesn't look red to me...But I guess that's kinda what she meant when she said, "Let's just say your eyes kind of drive me crazy!" Yeah...Cause he might be color blind!

That's 8 seconds of 8th and Ocean...Stay tuned for next weeks!

No comments: