Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Star Sightings and a Review


Do I have pictures...NO, but just trust me since I do not report these things often!

On our way down to see our fav movie BLACKBALLED (coming to a city near you, click the link, check it out) We not only saw one celebrity, but two! I guess Leanne is my good luck charm when it comes to seeing famous people! (Although I tried with all my power to bump into Jake Gylenhaall, it just didn't happen). We saw Alex M. on her way into the TRL studio, even though TRL was long over at that time, so I'm not sure why. We also saw Leelee Sobieski walking down the street, and she was a lot taller than we all thought she would be! So that was my star sighting!

Blackballed, although I have already seen it, was just as good in the theater as it was the first time I saw it. If you are a fan of Rob Corddry's humor on The Daily Show you are bound to enjoy this mockumentary on paintball. But don't for one second believe that he is the only source of humor in this movie. Although his humor is definite, the five other main characters as well as the rest of the cast is sure to make you laugh out loud many a times throughout the movie. My favorite happens to be Rob Riggle who you might know from his one year stint on SNL, he is hilarious as Eddie with his militant attitude as well as his feelings (good and bad) towards Lenny Pear. It's non-stop laughs all the way through.

Check out the site, I'm sure it is playing somewhere near you and if not you can expect the DVD out July 25th.

No comments: