Thursday, April 13, 2006

Jessica Simpson...A Girl After My Own Heart!

It seems as though Jessica is none too happy about the alleged relationship between her x-boyfriend and Laguna star Kristin Cavallari. So what did the blonde bombshell do to retaliate? Apparently Jessica has taken a liking to one of my old favorite activities (that I must admit we even pull here at work every once in a while when it's a slow day)..Prank phone calls! Jess has been calling Kristin's cell phone and ordering Chinese food, or pizza or talking in different accents. Um, I have seen Jess' acting, there is no way she is fooling Kristin *although she isn't too bright either so....Maybe she is buying it! It is also rumored that Jess' friends are getting in on the act as well! (maybe THAT'S what Cacee was whispering about with Nick!)

So far there is no conformation that this rumor is true and apparently Kristin does not realize that she is being pranked as of yet, but I am sure we will see some great come backs from Kristin's camp, I mean she is more versed in this sort of thing seeing as she is only 19 years old!

No comments: