Wednesday, April 26, 2006


When Given The Choice....



When faced with the decision between jail time and 240 hours of community service what would you chose? Most logical people would chose the 240 hours of community service since after the stint they wouldn't have to tell people that they were in jail...But not good ol' Ana Lucia. Lost actress, Michelle Rodriguez chose 5 days in jail and a fine...Because...Well...I guess because she thinks Jail is more suitable. And I have to admit, I do not disagree do to the fact that Michelle Rodriguez is kind of a man and probably would fair better in jail then she would if she had to do community service. AND now she has street cred too! AWESOME!!

Well...Good choice Michelle, I can't wait to read your tell all book about your time in jail...Oh wait, I'm sure you cannot read or write! (P.S. I don't like Michelle Rodriguez in case you didn't get that! Maybe the writers of Lost will be a little skitish about having an x-con in their cast and will kill her off....I mean, a girl can wish can't she?)

Let's talk about how remorsefull she looks in her court picture! She deserves an attitude adjustment in jail!

No comments: