Sunday, April 09, 2006

Real World Wrap Up Explanation


This is my confessional. I just wanted to explain my lack of Real World Wrap Up this week. Not only was work extremely busy, but MORE IMPORTANTLY...How many more times can I really post about how mean Tyler is to Fitz?! Or how everyone was clearly ganging up on Fitz and Fitz ONLY when it came to redecorating the studio and totally forgetting the fact that Paula was involved in the escapade as well? Ugh...I'm not sure how I feel about this Real World, but at least it looks like I will be experiencing some hooking up next week...And Paula has yet ANOTHER hang up, her boyfriend kicking the crap out of her...So that should prove to be entertaining...Oh and Paula makes out with some not so cute chick...So MAYBE just MAYBE I wont have to watch Tyler make Fitz cry this week and then I can resume posting as usual!

8th & Ocean though? That's awesome. Kelly wants boobs?! And then Sabrina gets more camera action than her...This can only prove to be extremely entertaining...So does anyone think Kelly will actually get a boob job? And do you think Irene will pay for it?? We shall wait and see!

No comments: