Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wasn't I Punished ENOUGH When I Watched Kristin On Veronica Mars?!!


Well...The good casting directors of Hollywood apparently must not think so because Kristin Cavallari has been cast in a horror movie! I think the scariest thing about this movie will be the caliber of her acting! I mean, you all know I love Kristin more than anything, but honestly...She just ISN'T a good actress! After watching her on Veronica Mars I'm pretty confident that Laguna Beach was not scripted because she was much more convincing on her "fake-reality show".

So now we must all run to the movie theater and check out if her "acting lessons" have in fact improved her acting skills. I would put my money on NOPE! The movie "Fingerprints" will also star Brittany Snow (who is a good actress and now will be cheapened by staring alongside Kristin). In the movie the two will play sisters that find themselves in the middle of an investigation into the strange paralysis of several residents in their town. Sooooo basically....Wave goodbye to Brittany's career...And say hello to Kristin being type casted in horror films that will never make it to theaters!

No comments: