Wednesday, April 05, 2006


All Grown Up With a Pacifier in Her Mouth!


Remember when Katie Holmes was just little Joey Potter, the innocent goodie-goodie girl next door? If you don't, lucky for you I do seeing as TBS airs Dawson's Creek every weekday morning at 9:00. (I only know this because I religiously watch Saved by the Bell EVERY morning and then try and turn of the TV before that annoying Paula Cole theme song starts!)

Well it seems Joey Potter is all grown up and all knocked up by REALLY REALLY SANE Tom Cruise! And what now, other than riding onto German Talk Shows on a motorcycle and jumping on Oprah's couch could this man do to appall me ANYMORE??? Well...Apparently he has found a way to quell Katie's screams in the delivery room by having a pacifier specially made for her. A grown up pacifier...Well I didn't think that Tom could really freak me out anymore, but he has. And to be honest I'm not sure why my confidence in him really faltered. Well...Stay tuned maybe tomorrow we will find out that Tom is making Katie wear a diaper as well!

No comments: