Tuesday, April 18, 2006



The Youth Of America WILL be corrupted This Christmas!!



Why you ask? Three simple words: The Pussycat Dolls! Oh you think you have saved your young children from their smut by turning the radio volume down when you hear their vulgar words? You think you have saved your children by not letting them watch the vile girls on MTV?? Well....Tough luck, they are coming to your kids whether you like it or not because Hasbro has struck a deal with Robin Antin to market the dolls to your precocious, innocent 6 to 9 year old daughters.

So let me get this straight. Hasbro thinks that a group that sings a song with the line, "Don't you wish your girlfriend was raw like me" and wear little to no clothing is an appropriate market for 6 to 9 year olds?! Okay...Clearly I'm not in the toy industry...And I shouldn't be because I wouldn't call that a good move...But what do I know?

No comments: