Tuesday, April 11, 2006


Did Brad and Ang Break Up??




I have seen spotty reports that the two have been fighting like there is no tomorrow. It looks like if they keep fighting there will be no tomorrow for the couple. Apparently the main focus of their rows (I have been reading a lot of British books and I have come to like the word row. Row=arguments!) is where the two will be residing after the baby is born. Brad is ready to go back to LA, but it looks as though Ang is quit comfortable with the home that she has made of Europe. So is it all true?? And isn't it about time that that baby was born anyways??

Well the man has gone and gotten a tattoo to protect little Maddox on his back. The tattoo is a match to the columns that are tattooed on Angelina's back. Both of the tattoo's are a Sanskrit prayer of protection. So who gets a tattoo when they are on the way out the door?! Well...Lets just say, I wouldn't be making that kind of inking commitment if I were on my way out...So maybe they are still together? Time will tell!

If anyone has a picture of this cutie's lower back tattoo that looks like three scratch marks...Please please do send it my way!! TRESFETCH@GMAIL.COM!!

No comments: