Tuesday, April 18, 2006

"I worked hard for all this. I tell girls that if you basically work hard all your dreams will come true."

Are these the words of successful actress Julia Roberts? Or Reese Witherspoon? Certainly they must come from someone who not only has great success, but also a brain right?

Uh...No not quite! In fact not only is this person not really all that successful, if one looks at her life and her past accomplishments, it begins to look as though this Hollywood hottie hasn't even worked all that hard...Well...EVER!

Who is it? None other than Paris Hilton! Supposedly she thinks that she deserves all that has come to her because she works hard for it all. Obviously all of her money (that was given to her by her father) and all of her fame (that was given to her by a sex tape) have been the product of hard work over the years. I mean, she has done four season of "The Simple Life" in which she destroyed more than she ever created, and she was in the blockbuster hit "House Of Wax", in which the director did her a favor by killing her off near the beginning of the film..And let us not forget that wonderful album that is sure to be a great hit. I mean I'm sure that she put in tons of work when it came to writing her songs...Oh wait...Didn't she have that little problem with Haley Duff over the song "Screwed"?? Oh that's right she didn't write her own stuff.

So where exactly is all this hard work that she is bragging and preaching about?! I have yet to find it, but I'm sure it was hard work figuring out how to write off all of her prescriptions on her taxes this year. (i.e.: Doxycycline; Lindane; Levaquin; Doxycyline; and Zovirax. Look them up you will be interested to know what she is being treated for!) Yes maybe that was what she was talking about!

For the rest of her compelling words go here! Enjoy I know I am inspired to rise to great things now that I have read it!

No comments: