Wednesday, April 26, 2006



JUUUUUUUUUUUUST KIDDING!




Well, not really, I really do think that Kelly is a jerk, but I have a lot more to say about it than that!

First off, "Sabrina, I forgot!" WHAT?! YOU DID NOT! We all saw you, you were standing RIGHT NEXT TO HER when you got off the phone! YOU ARE A JERK KELLY!

Kelly is so mean and vindictive. Geez, can't she just be happy for her sister? I mean, is modeling only okay for her if she is doing well and Sabrina is sitting at home by herself doing nothing?! What a JERK!

In case you didn't notice I am NOT A FAN AT ALL! I never liked Kelly though I always found her to be fake and phony! She is on my list right now!

Vinci is a moron, but come on, that's not so much of a surprise. I would DIE if they fired him, he so deserves it, but alas as I have been on the Irene Marie site many times it looks as though he will not get the boot. I hope he does get a swift kick though, and for America's sake, someone teach that boy how to spell!

But mainly all I have to say is KELLY IS A JERK! I hope she is the one with the astigmatism in the acuvue, because blindness is the only excuse I will take for the way she can't seem to see the way she is hurting her sister!

P.S. Irene Marie bookers....Don't you yell at 'Brina! You only have your own laziness to blame considering YOU called Kelly and told HER to tell Sabrina....No no no, make another call and call Sabrina too!

No comments: