Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Real World Wrap Up



Real World...Real World....How you have disappointed me yet again! I really expected the fight between Paula and John to be something of substance considering John deemed this fight irreconcilable. Did he not say in the preview, "Nothing that Paula can say right now will ever make me forgive her!" he did right? And did they deliver with this earth shattering fight?! NOOOOOOO! It was such a lame fight! I'm not even sure I know exactly what happened! I mean I understand that Paula was insulting the size of his man hood, but other than that what exactly did she do that was so unforgivable? And is she a lesbian or not, because once she started hyperventilating it was impossible to understand what she was saying. So once again the episode turned back on Paula and her mental problems...WHAT A SURPRISE!

I think next week will prove to be a little more interesting. 7 roommates...Trapped in a hotel during hurricane Rita! Someone is going to be murdered. I think it will end up being John because he doesn't have the smarts to kill Paula...But then we have the problem of Tyler and Svitz being in the same room which can only mean trouble...Will he take the phone away again? Will she try and drown him in a puddle? Will he kill her with the phone cord?! I'm telling you I think this show needs to be scripted now...I mean, wouldn't all that be SO MUCH more interesting than what is really going to end up happening?!

1 comment:

The Heart Of It All said...

loved your blog...very interesting.