Monday, April 03, 2006

Old Old Old News Becomes New News?



I'm not sure why this is coming to light now 3 years later, but apparently Adrien Brody has been banned from ever appearing on SNL again. This is sad news to me because I don't necessarily love any of the new movies he is in and I'm not about to put down a chunk of change to see King Kong which got such terrible reviews...so where will I get my Adrien Brody kick from??

The reason? Lorne Michael's is known to not be too fond of improve that hasn't been approved (Um...doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of an unscripted show??) so when Adrien Brody decided to bless us all with probably the only(uncanned) laugh that SNL has gotten in the last 5 years instead of being praised he was banned from the show altogether. The skit that he did when announcing Sean Paul was alledegly not planned and therefore really pissed of Lorne...so much so that we will now never see Adrien Brody on SNL...well at least until he is no longer the producer of SNL, but we all know that he is immortal and will ALWAYS be there!

Scinara Brody...

Source

No comments: