Thursday, April 13, 2006

REAL WORLD IS REAL BORING!

So I don't know about all of you, but I think I have semi-given up on Real World as I am pretty sure that I can predict what will happen in every episode for the rest of the season. I have about a 40-40 shoot of getting it right. (where is the other 20 percent you ask? Oh that lies with maybe about 2 percent of the next 10 episodes will revolve around Johnny Banana's and his LAME LAME LAME hookups!) So I predict that about 40 percent of the episodes left will be devoted to Paula and her eating disorder/abusive relationship/her appetite for girls being a little more than just "for fun"..Which by the way came out of ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE! I mean honestly, like this girl needs anymore problems?!! And then the other 40 percent will be devoted to everyone hating Svetlana. And then like I said about 20 percent of the next episodes will be devoted Johnny taking home girls that neither Zach or Jose will go near. (HILARIOUS that Jose totally had that girl take her top off and get into the water and then back out on his end of the deal just because he wasn't attracted to her! This is why I LOVE Jose!)

Oh and I came to another conclusion. I'm pretty sure that the good people at MTV that put the graphics in the shows like names of people on the phone, or names of people the Real Worlder's meet/hook up with, MIGHT be deaf. I say this only because I'm pretty sure that everyone is calling Svetlana, SVITZ not FITZ! Which would make a lot more sense. My other theory on the issue, Johnny said Svitz at first, but his roommates didn't understand him through his meat-head talk and then he plainly just forgot that it was Svitz and not Fitz! Regardless, Fitz makes no sense so lets go with Svitz from now on!

Other than that...NOTHING HAPPENED...AGAIN! At least next week it looks as though Paula and Johnny Banana's are going to get into a fight which could be awesome, but I'm sure it wont be!

8th & Ocean is pretty awesome though and as I predicted before it ended up reeling me in just as Laguna did and now I cannot wait until every episode! (P.S I cannot wait 'till the new Laguna and The Hills!) But because I enjoy it so much I feel as though I should give it it's own post...soooo here goes!

No comments: